The main benefits of joining the club are:
- You can ride and represent the club at events organised through the national & regional bodies to which the club is affiliated such as Cycling Time Trials, British Cycling, South East Road Race League, Surrey League, Southern Counties Cycling Union, London Women’s Cycle Racing League etc.
- You can ride and race in the club’s own top quality kit.
- Benefit from special offers available only to club members at local cycle shops (ie: Cadence Performance Centre, Rat Race Cycles, Panagua Bikes, Everyone Bikes and Edwardes Cycles).
- Ride in club events such as the Harry Must evening 10 series & hill climb and be eligible for club awards and trophies.
- Hire equipment such as the club track bikes, bike boxes and specialist tools.
- Race at the club’s road race championship in September.
- Join us on our weekly club rides, training sessions and chaingangs.
- Participate in, and exchange news and views on the club’s members-only online forum.
- 1/3 off London Cycling Campaign membership: https://membership.lcc.org.uk/dulwich-paragon
There are many others – not least the companionship, support and advice that you will get from being a member of one of London’s largest and longest running clubs.